Thursday, April 16, 2009

Training Videos

Hello.

I'm still here, still training hard. Tomorrow I will get back to posting my thoughts and progress. For now, here are a few videos:

Shot Put Training in Tenerife, Spain:



Hurdle Training back in Papendal, Netherlands:



Javelin Training back in Papendal, Netherlands:



So I'm pleased to say the techniques are coming together and I'm starting to feel confident for competitions which will start next week ... more about that in tomorrow's post ...

Your Athlete,
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Dear Susan,
    Wow you are really good I wish I was as good as you, you rock you are one of my top 10 role models who are...
    1.My mom
    2.My cat
    3.Susan Coltman(you)
    4.Miley Cyrus
    5.Webkinz
    6.Twilight(Bella)
    7.Emily Osmentt
    8.Ashley Tisdale
    9.Hilary Duff
    10.Taylor Swift


    So that is my top 10 role models if you ask why I put my cat there he's just so cute.
    I have a question have you read the twilight series I am reading it I am on New Moon.
    Also have you seen the twilight movie? If you haven't you should it is awesome okay gotta go bye!
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle. Thanks, I feel honoured to be your role model ... even if I am below your cat! haha

    Umm, Twilight, no ... haven't read any of the series ... maybe I'll look into it and see if it's something for me. I'm glad you enjoy them.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan,
    It is me agian sorry to put you below my cat it is just he is so cute Lol. So thanks for replying.
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete