Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ready to Train

Hello All,

Well time is flying. Can you believe we are officially one month away from Christmas! I bet you are all very excited.

I am coming up on my final week of resting and preparing to start the 2009-2010 training season! I have finished up my appointments with the amazing staff at the ISM (Institute of Sport Medicine) and the results are great - my hamstring is 100% healthy and strong, and after intense work with a bio-mechanics physio and the use of EMG, my glutes and hamstrings are sequencing properly when moving and I'm ready to apply this to my running/jumping/throwing and get back to doing what I do best!

In between all the appointments to take care of my hamstring and body, I have been lost in conversation and thought about where to train from here to 2012. I have had good chats with my current coach Bart and the coaching staff at UofT and feel like I am blessed with two solid training options. I just have to weigh out the pros and cons and figure out which suits me best for training and chasing my goals. And I don't know yet. I 50/50 and don't know in my gut yet where to go ... so I will promise to keep you posted; when I know, you'll know!

Your Athlete,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan,
    I finally got a blog, this is Danielle from Queen Mary, and it's really good your hamstring is 100% healthy :) .
    From,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete