Thursday, August 27, 2009

Competition Time

Hello,

Well after 3 weeks of rest following the nationals, travelling back to Holland and adjusting once again the jetlag, and 6 weeks of training, I'm ready to get out there and compete! This weekend I will be competing in a heptathlon at a mini-international competition in Woerden, in the south of Holland. I say "mini" as in previous years the competition was at a higher level and more international competitors, but anyway it is still a good competition and a nice way to enjoy my last few days in Holland. Tuesday, back home in Canada!

Woerden International Combined Events Competition 2007

Here is a link the the compeition: http://meeting.clytoneus.nl/ And for those interested in following results, just click on "Uitslagen" on the left hand menu.

Wish me luck!!!

Your Athlete,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I guess you are back in Ontario.

    How was your competition?

    I heard you are thinking of making your way out to Calgary.

    Just wanted to let you know that I got Catriona Lemay Doan's autograph for you. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

    Chat soon,
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Guessing your back in Ontario Now,
    Was your Compition fun??
    Anyway you still rock no matter what!!
    Bye 4 now!
    ~Danielle~

    ReplyDelete